Thursday 1 December 2011

Winter warming Coconut Custard

I'm not a big fan of winter but it is a good excuse to indulge in warm desserts and cover up in baggy clothes, whilst watching Desperate Housewives. A perfect night in.

I recently made a beautiful coconut custard, using Thai Taste Coconut Milk, which you can find the recipe for here.


It's very simple but I way overcooked it :( It still tasted lovely though and I will definitely be getting some more Thai Taste Coconut Milk to try it again.

Overcooked custard, siiigh :(


I'd have to try some of the other recipes on their website too like the Chicken and Coconut Soup and the Thai Green Chicken Curry. They sound like delicious and warming dishes!


Will you be trying the coconut custard recipe soon? You can find Thai Taste Coconut Milk, as well as the rest of their range, at major UK supermarkets.

xx

No comments: