For me, a white eye pencil is a necessity in my make up bag. This one simple product can be used in multiple ways to give many different effects.
I currently use Elysambre's eye and lip pencil in white, which I got from Love Lula for only £9.29. It is 100% natural with over 50% being plant based active ingredients. If, like me, you also like knowing what the packaging is made from then you'd be happy to know that the wood is sustainably sourced.
The texture is perfect. It's not too hard and not too soft. It's creamy, without being too oily, so it glides on really well and stays put for hours.
Here are a few ways I like to use my Elysambre eye pencil in white...
- On the waterline for an illusion of bigger eyes.
- On the brow bone for a 'brow lift'
- On the centre of the bottom lip over lipstick for a plumped-up effect.
- On the eyelids as an alternative to eye shadow
- On the inside corner of the eyes for brighter eyes
- Also on the outside corner for even brighter and bigger eyes
- On the middle of the nose to highlight it
Another reason why I love white eye pencils is because they are a must for the Sixties look, which I love. Think the dramatic eyes of Twiggy during that era.
Do you own a white eye pencil? How do you like to use it?