Friday 6 January 2012

(A Belated) Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been absent for a while. But I'm back blogging now :)

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year.

I'm not big on new year resolutions but making a resolution to make a positive change in your life can't be a bad thing. For me personally, I would like to lose a little weight as I have spent the autumn and winter eating lots of high fat and sugary foods and sitting down writing my reports. Not a healthy combination at all. So once it gets lighter, I want to go back to the gym. I also want to save money. My third resolution is to be more organised in my life. So to go to bed and wake up at the same time each day and plan my time to get things done.

So I will be writing three separate blog posts very soon with tips on how to meet these resolutions.

Do you have any new year resolutions? Any tips on how I can meet mine?

xx

No comments: