Sunday 11 March 2012

Eden Nail Polish Remover

Hello angels!

I hope you're all having a lovely March. Spring is just around the corner so I'm getting a head start in painting my nails in all these different bright and pastel colours. I just can't wait for spring to arrive!

I normally use an acetone based nail polish remover on my nails so I was happy to hear about a new natural nail polish remover called Eden by Fresh Therapies.


The first thing I noticed about this product is that there is none of that strong smell you get with acetone nail polish removers. Instead there is a lovely and mild herbal and lime smell. It is a lovely calming scent.

When using the product, I did have to rub my nails with a little more effort than usual. But it was nothing exhausting at all and my nail polish still came off pretty quickly. Usually, after using nail polish remover, my nails start to feel quite dry and brittle. However, after using the Eden natural nail polish remover, I didn't experience this at all.

So if you're looking for a natural nail polish, I would recommend you give this one a try. You can buy it directly from the Fresh Therapies website.

So, tell me... what nail colours are you currently loving?

xxx


This review is based on a miniature sample sent to me by the company. 100% honest opinion as always.

No comments: