Thursday 29 March 2012

Get your skin sunshine ready!

Hey Angels!

Oh my, it feels like I haven't blogged in quite a while! But now that my uni dissertation is out of the way, I can reward myself with lots of pampering and blogging.

The latest pamper products I've been trying out are by Myroo Natural Skincare*. With all this beautiful  weather we've been getting, it's the perfect time to get my skin ready to see some sunshine. I thought I'd polish my pins with the Mint Tea body scrub and the Lemon body butter.

How cute is the packaging!

The Mint Tea body scrub is a lovely soft and buttery salt scrub with a fresh peppermint scent. Unlike many scrubs I've tried, the 'butter' holds the salt together so it is very easy to spread all over the skin and the grains don't wastefully fall into the bathtub. I've found that this soft and buttery texture means that this product is most suitable for everyday buffing around the body and not on very dry areas.


This scrub is great for shaving because not only does the exfoliation prevent ingrown hair, it leaves a moisturising oily layer on the skin, allowing the razor to glide so smoothly. After rinsing away the oil, my legs feel and look silky smooth.

To make them even more moisturised, I finish off with the Lemon body butter.

So whippy! Yumm!

The lemon scent is so fresh and really does smell like fresh lemon juice as opposed to the fake lemon scents you normally get with other products. The texture of this body butter is scrumptious! It has a light, whipped cake batter texture, which I really love. It is light enough to spread all over the skin. Even though it isn't absorbed into the skin very quickly, it doesn't leave a sticky residue.

Overall, I enjoyed using both of these Myroo products. The Mint Tea scrub is great for everyday body exfoliation with the added benefit of being moisturising too. The Lemon body butter has a luxurious texture whilst being very moisturising. The two products together have a summery lemon and mint smell and will leave your skin soft and smooth.

The Mint Tea scrub is priced at £8 and the Lemon body butter is £15.

Check out both of these products and more at www.myroo.co.uk.

xx

*Products were sent to me by Myroo. Opinions are 100% honest as always.

No comments: