Tuesday 1 February 2011

Wanna get Naked?


Because now you can get Naked hair products at a bargain price of 2 for £6. Choose from selected shampoos and conditioners and even mousse, hairspray, serum and hair protector.

Theis deal is only available at Boots.com but you can choose to have them delivered to your home for only £2.95 or collect them from your local store absolutely free.

I'm thinking of giving their shampoo a go. Urtekram rose shampoo is making my hair more disgusting every time I use it. I have actually had to go back to using Swarzkopf because my hair was just that awful.

Have you tried any of the Naked shampoos?

I might as well stock up on a few more products to take advantage of this deal. Maybe treat myself to some conditioner, hair mousse and hair protector. So that's only £12 for 4 products! See, going natural doesn't have to be expensive.

What do you think of the Naked range? Will you be giving them a go?

xx

No comments: