Sunday 21 August 2011

Amarya Beauty Box


A few days ago, I was lucky enough to win a Beauty Box from Amarya.co.uk. What is a Beauty Box? Well, each month for only £10 you get a beautifully wrapped parcel with surprise natural beauty products. Think of it as a monthly birthday.

I LOVE all the pink!

You would normally get one full size product worth about £20 plus minis and samples. This month, the beauty box had the following items:



Dr. Hauschka Lemon Lemongrass Body Oil (Full size 75ml)
John Masters Organics Blood Orange and Vanilla body wash (Travel size 29ml)
Herbfarmacy organic cotton cloth
Ananne Equilibrium day cream for normal skin (sample)
Santaverde Aloe Vera Hydro Repair gel (sample)
Amarya shopping bag


I was very happy with this selection. I was especially happy with the Dr. Hauschka body oil (worth £17.95!) and the John Masters body wash. They both smell beautiful! And you can never have too many reusable shopping bags. I don't normally like to use samples from sachets as I find them too fiddly but they're great if you really want to try a product you're thinking of buying or for overnight stays.

I think the beauty box is such a great idea and I would definitely recommend it. I have seen other websites offering the same kind of service but  none of which, to my knowledge, are only natural products.

What I would love Amarya to consider is that customers have different skin and hair types so not all customers would be happy with their 'surprises', especially if they have allergies. So perhaps if customers had the option to say what kind of skin and hair they have then Amarya can choose products that would suit them more.

If you're interested in the Amarya Beauty Box, check out their website. If you purchase a year's subscription, you also get a free gift worth £56! I'll be reviewing some of these products soon so keep your eyes peeled!

xx

1 comment:

Zahra B said...

I wanted to join this but wasn't too sure whether I'd like it without knowing what it's in it. Thanks for this! ~Zahra x