Sunday 9 October 2011

Busy Busy Busy Bee


I have been so busy these days with uni that, as much as I would love to spend my entire days blogging, I don't have as much time as I used to. But I'm still going to keep blogging because I love it. That's the main reason why I blog. It's just something that makes me happy. That and to give honest opinions on products to help you choose the right products for you. I just won't be blogging as much as I used to.

So here what's to expect from me in the near future, not in any order:

  • Lulu & Boo Organics cleanser
  • Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
  • Thai Taste Easy Pad Thai meal kit
  • How to cook less and use up leftovers
  • Trek review
  • Soy Candle Collection review
  • Burt's Bees radiance lip balm
  • Benjoy review
  • A bunch of Nakd product reviews
  • Some Balance Me reviews
  • Burt's Bees body wash
  • Oskia London Get Up & Glow review
  • Origins cleanser
  • Eco-friendly laundry
  • Nature's response chocolate soap
  • Gogo Guarana review
  • Pit Rok crystal deodorant review
  • My spot-free solution
  • Green People make up reviews/ swatches
  • Sia Soy Candle review
  • Thea face cleanser and moisturiser review
  • Apodea deodorant review

And possibly lots more! I have a bunch of new stuff that probably won't be used for a while because I already have a lot of opened products that I want to use up first.

So if there's anything you would prefer me to review, just let me know and I'll get it done soon.

xx

No comments: