Monday 3 October 2011

Rawganic 3-in-1 Facial Wipes Review


You come home and just feel like going straight to bed... but you need to remove your make up. It happens all the time. I have always made the effort to cleanse my face as the thought of sleeping with my make up on terrifies me. But using cleansing wipes makes things so much easier. With Rawganic Organic 3-in-1 facial wipes you can cleanse, tone and moisturise with just one wipe so you can kill three birds with one stone (not my favourite idiom).

I was sent a pack of these to try by Rawganic and I was so happy to give them a go as it isn't easy finding wipes made from only natural ingredients.

The ingredients of this product (96% of which are organic) are:
Aqua, Cotton*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice powder*, Benzyl alcohol, Maltodextrin*, Coco-Glucoside, Betaine, Dehydroxyacetic acid, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid.

*Indicates certified organically produced ingredients.

The first thing I noticed about these wipes is the two holes punched in the middle of the wipes. I thought maybe they help split the wipe into two smaller ones. *attempts to rip the two parts apart* Nope! I have nothing against holes but I'm curious to know why they're there so if anyone has any idea, let me know.

The scent of the wipes is barely there. It has a clean smell like baby lotion. I quite like it.

Now for the most important part.. how well do they work? Extremely well actually. Just one wipe of this across my face and all traces of make up, heavy eyeliner and mascara included, are vanished. You wouldn't think it with how light and gentle these wipes are.

After my face is cleansed, my face feels a little damp. Hydrated rather than oily. Within a minute or so, the 'stuff' is all absorbed into my skin and it feels clean and soft.

So I'm very happy with these wipes and would recommend them.

The wipes cost £3.30 for 25. Available from Naturismo.com.

xx

No comments: