Monday 10 October 2011

Thai Taste Easy Pad Thai Meal Kit Review

If you're ever too lazy or too tired to cook what ever you do, don't reach for the ever so convenient but unhealthy noodles in a pot. You know which one I'm talking about. Because I've found a meal kit that takes very little time to prepare plus it's healthy and tastes SO good!

Thai Taste have meal kits that let you prepare a delicious noodle dish in no time. There are three to choose from:
  • Easy Thai Green Curry Kit
  • Easy Thai Red Curry Kit
  • Easy Pad Thai Meal Kit

I was kindly sent the Easy Pad Thai Meal Kit to try and let me tell ya, it taste delicious. Unlike ready meals or semi-prepared meals, it tastes fresh (you could fool someone into thinking you cooked it from scratch!) and you probably won't believe me but it's as good as Wagamama at a fraction of the price. So why eat out when you can eat in!


The kit contains noodles, Pad Thai sauce and a peanut mix. That's everything you'll need, unlike many kits out there that give you half of the ingredients and you have to fork out and buy some many other things. But you are free to add anything else to the dish. The peanut mix has some dried onion and carrots in there but not much so I recommend adding chopped vegetables to your dish.


It's all very simple. Just boil the noodles and stir fry with the rest of the ingredients and anything else you want to add. I could only find prawns but you can add chicken or veggies. Then relax and enjoy the meal.


I ate so much of this and there was still enough for the rest of the family to eat and they enjoyed it very much too. I think this would be enough to serve a small family or a group of friends especially if you add more ingredients to it.

I think this meal kit is convenient and super tasty. It's also affordable at £1.99 (prices vary) per kit which supposedly makes two servings though I'd say you can get more servings out of it. The only thing I don't like is that it contains a lot of sugar so I wouldn't eat this regularly but then again why would I eat the same thing regularly no matter how good it tastes. It makes a nice occasional treat. I also don't like all the plastic packaging but the outer plastic case and card sleeve are recyclable.

If you wanna give this a try, see the list of stockists here.

Enjoy!

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks delicious x