Wednesday 5 January 2011

My Puresha order has arrived!


My order has arrived! What a glorious day!

The lovely people at Puresha sent off my order yesterday by first class recorded delivery and they arrived today. I wasn't expecting them for a few days so I was super excited when they arrived.

Turned out the Pelican eyeshadow is out of stock :( but thankfully everything else was available.

Like last time, the products arrived in a cute furoshiki. This time, I made sure that I took a quick photograph before I unwrap my goodies.

Cute, right?


This is the eyeshadow in Swan.


It is a creamy colour so it's great for a no-make-up look.

I also got two lipsticks, Maria and Sarah...


Maria is the perfect classic blue red shade. Think timeless hollywood glamour. The shade was chosen by American TV presenter, Maria Menounas.



Contrary to the strange peachy colour my camera picked up, Sarah is in fact a light bubblegum pink colour, like on the Puresha website. Very cute! The colour was chosen by Sarah Chalke (the one that plays Dr. Elliot on Scrubs!)

I'll take my new products on a test drive and let you know how well they stay on. Until then, why not read my previous Plantlove reviews:
Eyeshadows
Lipstick, ligloss and lipliner

And remember, Puresha's half price sale on Plantlove is still on so head down to Puresha.com.

xx

No comments: