Saturday 23 October 2010

Cargo PlantLove lipstick, lipgloss and lipliner

I'm going to be reviewing Cargo PlantLove's lipstick in Evangeline, lipgloss in Jasmine and lipliner in Pink. Enjoy! :)

Evangeline lipstick



The Evangeline lipstick is a beautiful coral red shade. It was chosen especially by the actress Evangeline Lily. I absolutely adore this colour! It is that perfect coral shade that suits anyone no matter their skin tone (I normally cannot use certain coral shades as they bring out my yellow undertones leaving me looking sick!).

It stays on for quite a few hours and, unlike many lipsticks, does not dry out my lips thanks to the many natural oils it contains.

And let's not forget the packaging. All PlantLove cases are made from corn (would you believe it!) . Not only that but the lipstick box is made up of wildflower seeds so you can just stick it in some soil and watch the pretty flowers grow!

Plus, (yes there's more!) $2 from each lipstick goes to St Jude Children's Hospital!


Lipgloss in Jasmine



Unlike the swatch and description provided by Cargo, Jasmine is light brown toffee colour and not a soft pink. So if you're looking for a light brown lipgloss and can pull it off, unlike myself, then this would be a great choice.


Lipliner in Pink



I was worried that the lipliner in Pink would be too... pink. Thankfully it is a cross between a 'kinda-dark' nude shade and a light pink, which is exactly what I was looking for. This lipliner glides on easily and stays on for hours and hours and hours without rubbing off. I absolutely love it!


Check out Puresha.com to purchase any of these beauties and more!

xx



1 comment:

OreoGirl said...

I love the colour of that lipstick. I hope they still have that shade! x