Saturday 23 October 2010

Cargo PlantLove illuminator and blushers


Wouldn't it be nice to look sunkissed and glowing all year round?  It might seem impossible, especially here in cold, grey England. But Cargo PlantLove have, in my honest opinion, the perfect solution.

The illuminator in Wind is a beautiful mix of gold, copper, bronze and pink for a tanned and blushing look. I mostly use it just on my cheeks but I sometimes use a little on my nose and forehead too.

The colour stays on for a few hours before fading off but the shimmer lasts all day.



Wouldn't it be nice if we all looked soooo beautiful close up?


Puresha have a lovely video showing how to use it...



I also bought two blushers. A pretty rosy pink colour in Rose and a slightly shimmery peach shade in Peony. Both of these shades are so beautiful!


Rose



Peony



There are plenty more gorgeous shades on Puresha.com. But be quick because some of them have sold out!
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look so pretty especially the illuminator.