Friday 15 October 2010

Healthy haul


I get so excited food shopping! I especially love buying products that are healthy and taste good. By healthy I don't mean all that low fat processed 'stuff' (I can't really call it food) such as those made by diet companies. I mean real food made from real ingredients. With all their healthy fats and complex carb oats. Yum! A lot of the goodies I buy tend to be made from only a few simple ingredients instead of a concoction of E numbers.

Here is what I bought from Holland and Barrett today (I actually only went in for some coconut oil, which they didn't have)...
  • Nairns Cheese oatcakes
  • Nairns organic herb and pumpkin seed oatcakes
  • Whole Earth Smooth Original peanut butter
  • Sesame Snaps
  • Sunita Whole Tahini
  • Sunita Honey Halva
  • A cotton carrier bag because I didn't bring my shopping bag with me


Holland and Barrett have buy one get one half price on all items in store for a limited time only!

No comments: