Sunday 31 October 2010

Wysteria Lane goodies pt 1

I am crazy about Wysteria Lane. I had bought a couple of things from their website before that I fell crazy in love with. So you can't possibly imagine my surprise when I found that they had opened in town.

Their boutique is so pretty. I literally want to live there! I want to sleep, eat and dance there! I'll try and see if I can take some pictures there to show you how gorgeous the place is. Oh, and their staff are so lovely!

So here is my latest purchase from Wysteria Lane....


Lovingly wrapped and bagged. How cute, right!
If you open it carefully then you can reuse the wrapping instead of throwing it away

The beautiful mirrored plant pot inside. Isn't it purty?

I'm planning on using it as a home for my new plant but you can use it to grow herbs in the kitchen or as a pretty vase for freshly cut flowers. It would be a beautiful gift on it's own or filled with any plant.

The pot is about 12cm high with a diameter of about 13cm. It costs only £4.99! Complete with the beautiful wrapping for no extra charge!

They don't currently sell it on their website so if you can't head down to any of their boutiques (two in Shropshire and one in The Pavillions, Birmingham), it might be worthwhile asking if they can deliver this particular item especially for you.

Keep your eyes peeled for more of my buys from Wysteria Lane. In the meantime, have a look at how I used my pot.

xx

2 comments:

Sky said...

Awww I love the pot. And it's wrapped so nicely xoxoxo

Wysteria Lane said...

Dear Eden,
Thank you so much for the lovely comments, we are so happy you enjoyed your Wysteria Lane experience! We have now got a new facebook page http://www.facebook.com/insights/?sk=po_125739507462412#!/pages/Wysteria-Lane-Boutique/125739507462412 we hope to see you there soon ;) you can also follow us on twitter to hear about our "Wysteria Weekly" updates or pop into store to see all our lovely new products!
Lots of Love, The Ladies Of Wysteria Lane x