Thanks, Sophie Uliano!
For dessert, I made grilled figs with creme fraiche and honey.
This dessert is so so easy and only takes a couple of minutes.
It looks like a butterfly! :D
- Preheat your grill.
- Cut your figs in quarters but don't cut all the way through. The quarters need to stay attached at the base.
- Spread a little butter inside the figs.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of the butter.
- Place on a baking tray and leave on the bottom shelf of the grill for no more than 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, add a dollop or creme fraiche, double cream or Greek yogurt. I used creme fraiche but I'd prefer double cream if we had any.
- Drizzle some honey on top.
- If you like, you can also throw some nuts on top, such as flaked almonds.